Kayasiddhi Herbal Pain Relief Oil: We have crafted a very special pain relief oil for minor muscle spasms, sprains or simple muscle fatigue which Kids and Youngsters normally suffer due to over exercise. Kids prefer our herbal pain oil over other commercial ointments as our oil does not give out any burning sensation and at the same time give relief from pain in minutes. Youngsters can also use this oil before or after their gyming routine.
Ingredients: Camphor, Eucalyptus, Lavender and Wintergreen essential oils mixed with Fractional Distilled Coconut Oil.
Kayasiddhi Double Potency Pain Relief Oil: This unique concoction is a must have in every household. Modern lifestyle, coupled with extensive use of computers, tab and smart phones, has brought with it a sudden increase in neck and lower back pains and our Double Potency Herbal Pain Relief oil is a great way to alleviate these muscle spasms. All Sport enthusiasts will also find this oil to be very useful in helping them recovery quickly from muscle sprains and spasms.
Ingredients: Black Pepper, Boswellia Shallaki, Camphor, Clove, Eucalyptus, Ginger, Malkangani, Rosehip, Turmeric Root, and Wintergreen essential oils mixed with Sesame Oil and Fractional Distilled Coconut Oil.
Kayasiddhi Osteocare Oil: Osteoarthritis (OA) a common form of arthritis, affecting over 3.3% of the world population. It is a chronic disease which is caused by the deterioration of cartilage in joints which results in bones rubbing together and creating stiffness, pain, and it results in impairing movement. This disorder mostly affects the joints in one’s hands, knees, hips and spine. While Osteoarthritis is related to ageing, genetics also plays a role in its early onset. OA can cause severe impairment of movements accompanied by pain and the general recourse open to individuals is taking pain medications on a prolonged basis. Which can lead to serious side effects on other organs such as the kidney.
Kayasiddhi Osteocare has been created with ingredients that have been used in Ayurvedic medicinal preparation as treatment for managing pain associated with osteoarthritis for ages.
Ingredients: Black Pepper, Boswellia Shallaki, Clove, Eucalyptus, Horsetail Plant, Malkangani, Nirgundi, Peppermint, Rosemary, Thyme, Turmeric Root, and Wintergreen essential oils mixed with Mustard and Sesame Oil.
Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil: Some of the well-known benefits of Eucalyptus oil include; Relief from Cold and Flu and easing muscle pain and inflammations. It also aids in boosting immunity and healing fungal infections. Some of the other properties of the Oil include; anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, and stimulant. In aromatherapy, this essential oil is regularly used to help to clear the mind and increase concentration.
How to Use:
- Eucalyptus Globulus is known for its wonderful properties for fighting respiratory infections and bronchitis. Mix a few drops of Eucalyptus, Camphor and Peppermint essential oils in a carrier oil of your choice and viola you have a homemade vapor rub.
- Mix a few drops of this oil along with peppermint in carrier oil and massage on the forehead to get relief from headaches.
- Eucalyptus oil is great for clearing sinusitis. Mix a drop of the oil to hot water for steam inhalation.
- Mix a few drops of Eucalyptus oil along with Camphor and Peppermint oil to a carrier oil and massage topically to sooth the strained muscles.
- Put a few drops of the oil in a diffuser to get spread freshness in the room and sterilize the air. This is a very good remedy when you have someone who is not keep well in the house.
Caution: Avoid eyes and mouth. Keep away from Children and Sunlight. Close the cap immediately after use. Do not apply without dilution. Not for internal consumption.
Disclaimer: Pure Essential Oils are potent and some people can be allergic to them. In case of any symptom of allergic reaction to the oil, please discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor.