Orange essential oil has a sweet, fruity smell which promotes freshness. It is a very versatile essential oil which has found extensive use in domestic, industrial and medicinal industry. It is commonly used in foods and drinks as a flavouring agent and is also used in kitchen cleaners. Its medicinal properties are also amazing; it is actively used in beauty products like lotion, shampoo, acne treatments creams and mouthwash since it has antibacterial properties and a strong, fresh scent.
How to use homemade concoctions:
- Orange essential oil can be used as a bath oil, it is not only a great disinfectant, but a lovely deodorant too. Plus, it will bring sheen and shine to your skin.
- Dilute orange rind essential oil in water and you have yourself an all-natural kitchen cleaner.
- The diluted orange oil in spray bottle also acts as a natural ant repellent.
- Orange rind oil also has mild aphrodisiac properties, so it is great help if one wants to increase the Libido.
- Orange rind essential oil also has anti-inflammatory properties, so if you are someone who like its sweet aroma, then you could dilute it with a carrier oil and use it as a massage oil to ease muscle spasms.
- High concentration of Vitamin C in Orange Oil help promotes production of Collagen, thereby helping in removing of wrinkles. Just dilute Orange Oil in a carrier oil of your choice and take a few drops on cotton ball and apply it on your face. This will not only help bring sheen and shine to your skin but help in reducing wrinkles and fighting Acne.
Disclaimer: These are home remedies and not actual medical advice. Therefore, users are advised to see what works best for them and refer to a medical practitioner in case of severe symptoms. Pure Essential Oils are potent and some people can be allergic to them. In case of any symptom of allergic reaction to the oil, please discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor.
- Pregnant and lactating women should consult their doctor before applying any essential oil.
- Always dilute essential oils with carrier oils like coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil for topical use.
- Store away from sunlight, ideally in temperatures ranging between 15*C – 25*C
- Keep away from children.
- For Topical Application and Aroma Purpose only. NOT TO BE INGESTED.
- Please consult a Naturalist / Doctor, before using essential oils for medical purposes.