Hibiscus flower is not only beautiful to look at, but it has also been used in cosmetics products for ages, be it skincare creams or hair oils. The Hibiscus herbal tea has also been is very popular all over the world to manage loss of appetite and for cold. Hibiscus flower is rich in antioxidants and hence is very helpful in repairing the skin and removing fine line. It is also a great for managing hair loss and treating dandruff.
How to use homemade concoctions:
- Hibiscus oil is one of the most sought-after anti-aging oil nature has gifted us with, hence it is extensively used in all anti-aging creams and serums. Mix a few drops of hibiscus essential oil with fractional distilled coconut oil and apply it to your face to remove signs of anti-aging.
- Since Hibiscus oil is very rejuvenating for the skin as it helps the skin to stay hydrated, you could make a nice moisturizer for yourself by added a few drops of the oil to a carrier oil of your choice and applying it to your body to get a fresher, younger and smoother over all complexion.
- Hibiscus essential oil is full of vitamins and nutrients that help in managing hair loss to treating dandruff. Hibiscus oil works on treating the scalp and the strengthening the hair roots, thereby reducing hair fall. You could add a few drops of Hibiscus essential oil along with Rosemary and Carrot seed essential oil to carrier oil of choice and massage your scalp with it.
Disclaimer: These are home remedies and not actual medical advice. Therefore, users are advised to see what works best for them and refer to a medical practitioner in case of severe symptoms. Pure Essential Oils are potent and some people can be allergic to them. In case of any symptom of allergic reaction to the oil, please discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor.
- Pregnant and lactating women should consult their doctor before applying any essential oil.
- Always dilute essential oils with carrier oils like coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil for topical use.
- Store away from sunlight, ideally in temperatures ranging between 15*C – 25*C
- Keep away from children.
- For Topical Application and Aroma Purpose only. NOT TO BE INGESTED.
- Please consult a Naturalist / Doctor, before using essential oils for medical purposes.