Some of the well-known benefits of Eucalyptus oil include; Relief from Cold and Flu and easing muscle pain and inflammations. It also aids in boosting immunity and healing fungal infections. Some of the other properties of the Oil include; anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, and stimulant. In aromatherapy, this essential oil is regularly used to help to clear the mind and increase concentration.
How to use homemade concoctions:
- Eucalyptus Globus is known for its wonderful properties for fighting respiratory infections and bronchitis. Mix a few drops of Eucalyptus, Lavender and Peppermint essential oils in a carrier oil of your choice and viola you have a homemade vapor rub.
- Mix a few drops of this oil along with peppermint in carrier oil and massage on the forehead to get relief from headaches.
- Eucalyptus oil is great for clearing sinusitis. Mix a drop of the oil to hot water for steam inhalation.
- Mix a few drops of Eucalyptus oil along with Peppermint, Wintergreen and Lavender oil to a carrier oil and massage topically to sooth the strained muscles.
- Put a few drops of the oil in a diffuser to get spread freshness in the room and sterilize the air. This is a very good remedy when you have someone who is not keep well in the house.
Disclaimer: These are home remedies and not actual medical advice. Therefore, users are advised to see what works best for them and refer to a medical practitioner in case of severe symptoms. Pure Essential Oils are potent and some people can be allergic to them. In case of any symptom of allergic reaction to the oil, please discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor.
- Pregnant and lactating women should consult their doctor before applying any essential oil.
- Always dilute essential oils with carrier oils like coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil for topical use.
- Store away from sunlight, ideally in temperatures ranging between 15*C – 25*C
- Keep away from children.
- For Topical Application and Aroma Purpose only. NOT TO BE INGESTED.
- Please consult a Naturalist / Doctor, before using essential oils for medical purposes.